April 30, 2011

Fascinator

   I thought the British Royal Wedding was brilliant and very touching. I enjoyed every minute of the televised coverage. I stayed up all night since it began at 1am on the west coast. My 16 year old son stayed up for most of it with me. Well, he didn't really pay attention for all of it but listened to me point out the highlights. He appreciated the pomp and grandeur and cultural reference. He is very gentlemanly and I hope he will be a romantic too.
  A lovely loving bride and happy loving groom and a beautiful historical event done up proper. A revelation. My hat off to you United Kingdom, well done. (And I always do cry at weddings..) Best wishes to William and Kate. Sincerly. And love to cheeky Prince Harry!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...